Franchise Discovery Center was formed in 2010 with the following objectives:
- Provide a simple, no-nonsense approach to helping entrepreneurs who are looking to invest in a franchise
- Provide support evenings and weekends, 7 days per week
- Maintain high levels of education in the various franchise industries
- Pass expert advice and knowledge to our customers
- Stay current on the latest trends for financing for our clients
- Never push a franchise concept on a prospect; always try to match clients to their skills and interests
- Communicate regularly with clients
- Maintain high levels of service and value for our clients
Another interesting aspect of the franchise consulting role is that most consultants work for free. Free? Yes, free. It actually serves you better this way; we are normally paid a finders fee by franchisors that you eventually buy from. Franchise consultants are also known as franchise brokers; the business model is like a real estate agent – they only get paid when you buy a house. In our case, we’d only be paid when you actually sign the franchise agreement and pay your franchise fee. This model makes it possible for you to use a franchise consultant to help you find all the franchises that meet your needs, are available in your area, and fit your budget. If we are not doing a great job for you – it’s easy to tell us, “No thanks” and move on without spending a penny along the way.
Please fill out our confidential contact form or call for more information today.