Starting a business is one of the most difficult things may do in your life. When you embark on your own adventure by building a business from scratch, you will notice that expenses creep in and can blow your budget quickly. This is one of the reasons why franchises are so popular; you can tread forward with a systematic build-out and ramp-up, which allow you to estimate costs that bring you fewer surprises. Now through 2012, we are offering up to $1000 cash back rebate (most all franchises will qualify) for those that are awarded franchises through our service.
The process is simple for you to earn your rebate.
- Contact us to begin your franchise discovery. There are hundreds of choices in every business vertical and at all investment levels – some can be opened for under $25,000 while most settling in around $50,000-$150,000. If you already know what franchise you want, let us know and we’ll get the ball rolling.
- Fill out our confidential candidate questionnaire. We don’t ask for too much personal information. If a question is too personal, skip it.
- We must be certain you financially qualify. This can be with your own savings, 401k, equity loans, business loans, new business credit, etc. Without proper qualifications, most franchisors will not speak with you.
- Once qualified, we will assist you in being the gatekeeper to franchises that you are interested in. Our advice is to let us do the dirty work so your cell phone isn’t ringing all day with salespeople trying to close you on a franchise. With our approach, the franchisor sales teams at the different franchises will adhere to our schedule, not theirs.
- If you still like the franchise at this point, they will share their Franchise Disclosure Document and invite you to Discovery Day.
- Once you go to Discovery Day, you may be offered a franchise. Remember this is a two-way interview process at this point. Just because you went to Discovery Day doesn’t mean you are required to sign a franchise agreement!
- Once the franchise agreement is successfully executed and funds are transferred, we will cut you a check for $1000 (a few franchises may be less than a $1000 rebate).
We certainly hope that an offer like this helps get you started. Now is a great time to get into business as the economy begins to turn upwards. Regardless of what’s happening in Europe and the perceived issues with our own economy, you can capitalize on lower lease costs and lower labor costs during the ramp-up of your business.
Contact us today for more information!